Every DCS class room by having a information projector features a vga cable which may be utilized in order to connect a laptop computer to your projector. All classrooms built with the Digital Classroom techniques have HDMI inputs which could be used to also project from laptop computers.
To see in the event the class includes a information projector, look for the room and then click in the “Technology” tab.
To see when your space even offers a HDMI input, simply simply click on “Classroom Features” and look “Additional products.”
Newer laptop computers might not have a VGA or HDMI port. Should your laptop doesn’t have a VGA or HDMI slot, you will have to buy an adapter which allows you to definitely link one of these brilliant two cables to your laptop computer.
- Switch on the device and choose the button that is appropriate laptop computer.
- Link the VGA or HDMI cable to your laptop computer’s VGA or HDMI slot. If you will be employing a HDMI or VGA adapter, plug the adapter into the laptop computer and link the supplied cable to another end associated with the adapter. In DCS spaces where in fact the VGA and HDMI cables are not connected to the operational system, you will have to link one other end for this cable to your system jack.
- Switch on your laptop computer. After your desktop has loaded, your laptop computer image should project. If it will not, please stick to the directions below that pertain your laptop’s operating system.
- While holding the Windows button on the keyboard, press “P”. Your display options will show up.
- While continuing to put on the Windows key, press “P” to emphasize each choice. Highlight “Duplicate” to project the image that seems on the laptop computer monitor. Read more